Are you looking for a refreshing beverage that you can make with or without alcohol? Wait until you try this amazing strawberry lemonade recipe!
When the temps get warmer there is nothing better than a refreshing glass of lemonade.
Am I right?
Whether you are working in the yard, hanging out by the pool, or celebrating with family and friends, a cool glass of lemonade totally hits the spot.
But instead of making a traditional lemonade, have you ever tried strawberry lemonade?
It is so good!
And it’s even better when you add a little vodka to it!
As part of our monthly virtual supper club, my friends and I are celebrating the spring holidays with a beautiful brunch.
We shared some pretty table decor ideas, and now we’ve put together an amazing menu for a delicious spring holiday brunch. If you are visiting from my friend Rachel’s at The Ponds Farmhouse, welcome! She is a great friend of mine and I love dropping by her home for some decor, DIY, and entertaining tips.
(Posts on stacyling.com may contain affiliate links. Click HERE for full disclosure.)
What’s on the Spring Brunch Menu
- Refreshing Strawberry Lemonade
- Low-Carb Asparagus Ham Twists
- Bacon and Egg Potato Bake
- Delicious Deviled Eggs Three Ways
- Kahlua and Blue Bunny Delight
Doesn’t that brunch menu sound amazing?
To do my part, I’m making the most refreshing cocktail, strawberry lemonade.
I make non-alcoholic strawberry lemonade often and keep it in these beautiful glass canisters on the kitchen counter for my family to enjoy.
But when we are celebrating an event with family and friends, I will spike it up with some vodka.
And it is REALLY good!!!!
So you can make this strawberry lemonade recipe both with or without alcohol. Just leave the vodka out if you want to make it non-alcoholic.
This cocktail is super easy to make and I know you’ll love it.
I’m telling you, it will be your new favorite summertime drink!
Refreshing Strawberry Lemonade Recipe
- 1 cup strawberries, washed
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 cup lemon juice About 4-5 lemons
- 1.5 cups sparkling water
- 1 lemon, sliced for garnish
- 1 bunch mint
- Wash, stem and slice strawberries. Reserve a few for garnish.
- Add water and sugar to saucepan. And bring to a simmer while stirring occasionally until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add berries, then simmer a few more minutes.
- Blend berry and sugar mixture until smooth. Allow to cool.
- Pour into a pitcher, then add the vodka. For non-alcoholic, skip the vodka.
- Add lemon juice and stir.
- Add sparkling water before serving. If you are pre-making this, add this just before serving so it doesn't lose its fizz.
- Serve on ice and enjoy!
- This recipe is even better the second day. If pre-making, cover tightly and refrigerate. And don’t add the fizzy drink until you are ready to serve so it stays fresh.
- You can swap lemonade or lemon juice for fresh lemon juice but fresh tastes better.
- Frozen strawberries can be used.
- It is OK to use a lemon-lime soda in place of sparkling water but it will make it a lot sweeter.
- If you like a boozier cocktail, bump the vodka up to 1 1/4 cups.
- Feel free to use raspberries or blackberries, but you may want to strain it before pouring it into a pitcher.
Next up on the spring brunch tour are my friends Anne and AnnMarie from Simply 2 Moms. I love all their healthy recipes, so I’m sure this one will be amazing too! I can’t wait to try it!
Shop for Kitchen Supplies
Get the Spring Brunch Menu Recipes Here
I am so excited to try all these amazing recipes and hope you enjoy our spring holiday brunch menu.
Low-Carb Asparagus Ham Twists by Simply 2 Moms
Bacon and Egg Potato Bake by Midwest Life and Style
Deviled Eggs Three Ways by Vintage Home Designs
Kahlua Blue Bunny Delight Recipe by The Ponds Farmhouse
Pin and Save It on Pinterest
If you like this post, please share and pin it on Pinterest. (If you hover over the image, the Pinterest button will be in the upper left corner.) I’ve created the below-custom pins for this post.
Subscribe to the blog and gain access to information not available to the general public.
Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Enjoy your day! xoxo