Grow Your Garden with the Help of a Garden Coach
I am thrilled that you want to learn more about my garden coach services. Because I want to help you grow a beautiful garden.
That could be an outside garden, with lots of flowers, shrubs and trees. Or maybe you want to learn more about houseplants.
Maybe you want to green up your lawn without using a lot of pesticides. Or maybe some of your plants are struggling and you aren’t sure how to help them.
No matter how big or small of a garden you want or that you already have
I want to help you.
I want to help you because I am passionate about all things plants and flowers and want you to experience the same joy.
- They improve air quality and humidity levels
- Boost our moods
- Reduce stress
- Make people happier and more peaceful
- Warm up our living spaces
- And they are just pretty to look at
Because I’m so interested in helping you grow the beautiful garden you want. If you haven’t started a garden yet, here is a step-by-step post I wrote about how to start a new garden.
And, if you are just getting started with houseplants, try starting with these no fail, can’t kill if you tried plants that will purify the air.
I adore everything there is about gardening.
I love learning about it. Enjoy reading and writing about it. And understand what it takes to grow and have a beautiful garden both indoors and out.
My love for gardening started with one houseplant and a few annuals, to a few more perennials, and then some shrubs and trees, to vast gardens covering my half acre property.
With my 25 years of gardening experience, I want to share what I’ve learned along the gardening journey and what it it takes to be successful.
I want to hear your plans, your dreams about what you hope to grow.
I want to hear where you’ve been and where you want to go with it.
And most importantly…
I want to help you implement a plan to grow the garden of your dreams.
So I’m starting a Garden Coaching Business.
But what even is a Garden Coach?
A garden coach is for anyone, regardless of skill level, who wants to do their own gardening and landscaping but needs a little help. They can help you get started, implement a specific project plan, assist with design, develop a maintenance schedule, solve problems and more.
Garden coaches can help identify plants varieties, assist with an overgrown garden that needs a change or lacks interest. They can discuss ways to improve your garden, instill confidence and help you be successful with plants.
Whether it’s on a project-to-project basis or continuing along the path to becoming a better and more confident gardener, the consultation can be the force to keep your vision consistent.
So how does this work?
This is what I will do for you.
If you are interested in a consult, I will send you a simple questionnaire. Because I want to learn more about you, your garden goals and help you solve any garden problems you are having.
Then we will schedule a one-hour phone consultation where we will develop a plan for your garden or solve any garden problems you have.
Consultations may include but are not limited to:
- Houseplants, their care and plant styling
- Plant ID and care
- Solve existing plant or garden problems
- Answer horticultural questions
- Provide design and landscaping ideas
- Vegetable gardening
- Teach gardening techniques
- Soil amendments and composting
- Buying trip to a local nursery with plant selection (local clients only). For non-local clients, I can Facetime with you at the nursery.
- Styling faux plants and flowers in the home.
And most importantly, grow your overall confidence with all things plants and flowers.
So are you ready to get started???
I can’t wait to hear from you.
Be the Plant Parent You’ve Always Wanted to Be!
Email me at email@example.com to set up an appointment.
PS. Don’t just take my word for it! To date, I’ve partnered with lots of new and experienced gardeners alike. Here are a few words from some satisfied customers:
- “Stacy is literally a plant and flower encyclopedia! Whenever I’ve had the littlest question about my garden she knows the answer, especially about the native plants and climate conditions unique to our area. She truly loves the garden and it shows!” …Carrie S
- “Stacy is an encyclopedia of all things plant related. I have asked for her guidance over the years and I never been disappointed! One summer my beautiful hydrangea bushes weren’t blooming and I thinking about removing them and planting something new, but Stacy came to the rescue and told me to be patience, we had a cold spring in my area and they should bounce back next year and she was absolutely correct. Stacy had suggested I use some native plants in some of my gardens that needed height and she suggested joe pie and even gave me some of her own from her garden to use and they are thriving and are giving me great privacy and awesome color.” …Laura W
- “Stacy is a botanical designer genius. With her guidance , she was able to transform this black thumb woman’s garden and create a yard of perpetual changing colors and textures. I follow her blogs and advice and urge everyone to learn from her. Thank you Stacy!” …Deborah H