Looking for brunch menu ideas for Galentine’s Day? Here are 5 delicious recipes to serve at your next brunch.
I love a good brunch.
What better way to enjoy with my blogging besties in a virtual Galentine’s Day brunch?
Are you planning to celebrate with your besties too?
Today, my friends and I are sharing a themed brunch menu for Galentine’s Day.
We shared some Galentine’s Day Brunch table decor ideas.
And today, each of us is preparing a recipe or beverage for the brunch menu.
So come join us and see what we’re serving!
If you are coming from my good friend Jen’s at Midwest Life and Style, welcome to my home! I love her fruit salad recipe don’t you? It’s so refreshing!
What’s on the Galentine’s Day Brunch Menu
(Recipes can be found at the end of this post. Just click the links!)
- Zucchini Quiche
- Raspberry Prosecco Cocktail
- Artichoke Sundried Tomato Bites
- Simple and Classic Fruit Salad
- Linzer Heart Cookies
I’m Making Zucchini Quiche for Our Brunch Menu
Do you love quiche as much as I do?
They are so easy to make, delicious, and filling that I decided to make this one for my gals.
Have you ever had a zucchini quiche before?
It’s so creamy and delicious.
Especially since it features my favorite, ricotta cheese.
A friend of mine introduced this recipe to me years ago at a brunch.
It was SO good, I had to make it!
When we talk about quiche we tend to think of quiche lorraine or a bacon cheddar.
But this one is a little different and that’s why I like it!
Ricotta cheese provides a beautiful, light, creamy texture that pairs well with zucchini.
And if the zucchini is picked fresh from the garden, it’s even better!
This zucchini quiche recipe is easy to make and works well for any brunch menu or dinner recipe.
- 1 pie crust
- 2-3 zucchini sliced thin about1/4 inch or less (need roughly3 cups))
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion diced
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup ricotta whole milk
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- few dashes of pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella separate into two 1/2 cup portions
- sprinkling of paprika
- Preheat oven 350.
- Sauté the onion, garlic and zucchini. Note: Don't skip thisstep because it cooks out the extra zucchini liquid. Baking it directly in the quiche will make it more watery with less flavor.
- Beat the eggs with half 'n half, spices, ricotta cheese and half of the mozzarella cheese.
- Use your favorite pie crust recipe.
- Add the sauteed veggies.
- Pour the egg mixture on top.
- Add mozzarella on top.
- Top off with some sauteed zucchini slices.
- Sprinkle with Paprika
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes.
- Allow to set and cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Let’s Take a Look at the Rest of the Brunch Menu
Thanks for joining our Galentine’s Day Brunch! Next up in the blog hop, is Michele from Vintage Home Designs.
I adore Michele and don’t those cookies look so good?
I can’t wait to try them!
Sign Me Up!
Sign up for my free newsletter to get blog posts, seasonal tips, recipes, and more delivered straight to your inbox!
Plus, get free VIP access to my Resource Library where you’ll find insider freebies not readily available to the public.
Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Enjoy your day! xoxo