Looking for a great way to use those freshly picked apples? Check out this apple crisp easy recipe that you will make again and again.
As the temperature drops in fall, I love playing around with different types of pumpkin and apple recipes.
And this one totally hits the mark!
If you enjoy apple pie, you will love this super easy version of apple crisp.
It is SO GOOD and simple to make.
If you are coming from Danielle at Faith and Farmhouse, welcome to the party!
You can find the rest of the Thanksgiving menu from our dinner club at the bottom of this post.
Have I mentioned how good this apple crisp easy recipe is?
Trust me…you’ve got to make this one!
(Posts on stacyling.com may contain affiliate links. Click HERE for full disclosure.)
How to Make Apple Crisp Easy Dessert
I am a huge fan of anything with apples.
Love apple pie.
Apples in main course dishes.
Apples with caramel.
And I am a huge fan of apple crisp!
A friend of mine gave me a version of this recipe years ago and I still make it to this day!
It’s a great way to use those freshly picked apples from the farm.
And it takes moments to whip up!
While you can use whatever kind of apples you want, I think the tartness of granny smith apples works best with this recipe.
But let me know in the comments if you think otherwise!
Have you ever used an apple corer peeler slicer kitchen gadget?
I got mine several years ago from a Pampered Chef party and love to use it for this recipe.
If you don’t have one, you can just chop up the apples.
But I love how it peels the skin off and evenly slices each apple.
Since I am a huge fan of simple-to-make dishes, this fall dessert recipe hits the mark!
It’s a good dump and bake dish.
It takes minutes to prepare.
And it is super yummy to boot!
Wait until you see how good it is!
Apple Crisp Easy Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Chop apples. I like to use a corer peeler slicer to make thin slices and remove the skin as well.
- Place apples in baking dish.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and salt on apples.
- Add water. No need to mix.
- Mix flour, sugar and softened butter in separate bowl.
- Crumble the flour mixture on top of the apples.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Top with vanilla ice cream if desired.
If you make this easy apple crisp recipe, let me know what you think!
Next up on the virtual supper club menu is Rachel from The Ponds Farmhouse.
I can’t wait to try her drink recipe!
Thanksgiving Dinner Menu Ideas
From cocktails, to appetizers, side dishes, and desserts, we have your next Thanksgiving dinner party covered!
On the photos below, click on the blog name to view the recipe.
- The Ponds Farmhouse’s Caramel Apple Cider Martini
- Simply 2 Moms’ Savory Autumn Squash Soup
- Midwest Life and Style’s Tender Oven Roasted Green Beans with Bacon
- Faith and Farmhouse’s Southern Style Cornbread Stuffing
- Vintage Home Designs’ Crock Pot Turkey with Cranberries
- Bricks ‘n Blooms Pumpkin Apple Crisp Easy Recipe (you are here)
Pin and Save It For Later
If you like this post, please share and pin it on Pinterest. (If you hover over the image, the Pinterest button will be in the upper left corner.)
I’ve created the below-custom pins for this post.
Thank you so much for following along.
Enjoy a beautiful day! xo