Are you ready for the next growing season? Get prepared early with these must-have spring garden supplies.
Every year, I like to look back and re-evaluate my garden needs for the next growing season. What my top spring garden supplies were last year, will be a bit different this year.
Because I discovered some great new gadgets, grew some different plants, and experienced some pest problems that I learned from and will be better prepared to tackle this year.
Check out what I’m stocking up on for the next growing season.
And it’s only a few weeks away!
(Posts on stacyling.com may contain affiliate links. Click HERE for full disclosure.)
My Must-Have Spring Garden Supplies
The next gardening season is just around the corner. This comprehensive list of tools and supplies will cover you from seed starting through fall.
Random Thoughts About This Must-Have Garden Supply List
- The grow-through hoops are something that I buy more of every year. I love having them on hand for plants that need additional support. And it always seems like I never have enough.
- Both the stand-up and cobra head weeding tools save your back and make weeding so much quicker.
- I don’t use weed fabric much in the beds anymore, but I do use them to line containers. It helps keep the soil in the container and allows water to drain.
- The poison ivy scrubs and lotions are essential. They saved me several times from severe rashes.
- I have a tumbling compost bin behind my garden shed. They work really well! It was originally my mother-in-law’s that she gave to me a few years ago. You can also DIY a bin instead of purchasing one.
- I don’t use fertilizer on my perennials, shrubs, and trees. Instead, I feed the soil with compost and other amendments. I do, however, fertilize my houseplants and annuals.
Pin and Save It For Later
If you like this post, please share and pin it on Pinterest. (If you hover over the image, the Pinterest button will be in the upper left corner.) I’ve created the below-custom pin for this post.
Subscribe to the Blog. Gain access to information not available to the general public.
Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Enjoy your day! xoxo