Welcome to the fourth week of Bricks ‘n Blooms Weekly!
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend.
It’s been a great, but busy week here preparing for Thanksgiving and celebrating my 49th birthday.
(Posts on stacyling.com may contain affiliate links. Click HERE for full disclosure.)
Random Things Happening Behind the Scenes at Bricks ‘n Blooms
- We enjoyed a fun Thanksgiving with our family. The turkey turned out amazing! And my kids got to sit at the adult table for the first year ever which was really nice. It’s the small things right?
- For my birthday, we went out to dinner at one of our favorite local Italian restaurants with my kids and parents.
- Christmas decorating is done! This weekend, we decorated our tree, put up the Christmas lights and I planted my front porch containers with winter greens. I love how they turned out! If you want a sneak peak, you can check them out HERE.
- If you love scented candles, I started working with a small candle company, It’s More Than a Home, who makes these amazing soy candles. They just sent me a few to try out and my favorite so far is Spiced Cranberry! Their candles produce a really beautiful light scent that doesn’t overpower the room. They are perfect for your home and would make a great holiday gift. Use code BRICKSNBLOOMS10 when checking out.
- It was another awesome week on the blog too! This week we talked about how to get gorgeous indoor blooms with amaryllis. I planted 4 different varieties and can’t wait to see those pretty flowers! And my girls came up with 47 cool gift ideas for teenage girls. My daughter Shana is still shopping for stuff so check back, I’ll probably add more to the list over the next week! LOL!
Have you bought your poinsettias yet? Learn how to keep them happy and healthy HERE.
Amazing Inspiration from Around the Web
I love finding cool inspiration from around the web and wanted to share some of what I’m loving right now.
My favorite thing about blogging is the great friends I’ve made around the globe.
And I want to share some of them with you this week because they are really inspiring me.
Every time I see my friend Kristin’s log cabin home from White Arrows Home, I miss our Vermont Cabin! I love how she decorates her home. Check out how she used vintage crates for Christmas. Isn’t it so pretty?
And I’m really excited for my friend Jen at Midwest Life and Style. She created this gorgeous festive brunch with the Home Depot that I think you’ll really love. Isn’t it amazing? I love the table runner!
And here are some more fun things I found on the web!
I am totally trying this Pumpkin Overnight Oats recipe. It sounds SO GOOD!
How cool are these DIY Mini Pine Trees for Christmas?
Check out this pretty vintage centerpiece idea for the holidays.
Shop small business for the holidays and check out my friend Jen’s shopping guide.
KariAnne has some great Christmas table decorating tips. Whether we have a big holiday gathering or not, a pretty table is a must!
And if you love sweets as much as I do, wait until you try Lana’s hot chocolate bombs.
Enjoy your day! xoxo
Let’s connect on social media!