Welcome to the third week of Bricks ‘n Blooms Weekly!
It’s been a great, but busy week here!
The weather got a lot colder and the leaves are done coming down so we finished fall-clean up.
And this week, I’m starting my first day of being 49…forever. Go me!
(Posts on stacyling.com may contain affiliate links. Click HERE for full disclosure.)
More Random Things Happening Behind the Scenes at Bricks ‘n Blooms
- My older two daughters came home from school this week. I’m really happy to have everyone back under one roof again.
- It’s my birthday on Tuesday. Some years it lands on Thanksgiving, but this year it’s a few days before. I’m turning 49 so next year will be the big one! But I think 49 is a good number so I’m sticking with that one.
- Christmas decorating is in full swing here! Given the tightening of gathering restrictions, we scaled down our Thanksgiving plans so it’s Christmas or bust now in the house. It’s all starting to come together but I need to pick up a few more things to complete the look.
- WREATH GIVEAWAY – If you are on Instagram, I am hosting an AWESOME Giveaway this week where I am partnering with Lynch Creek Farm to give away THIS gorgeous wreath. And let me tell you, it is even more amazing in person than it is in this photo. Out all all the years I have been purchasing and making live wreaths, this is by far, my favorite one. And you can get one for FREE! To enter, all you have to do is like this photo on my Instagram post, follow me and follow Lynch Creek Farm on Instagram and comment what you love about the holidays. Find the image below in my Instagram Feed to enter – it will go live around 830AM EST and run through Tuesday, November 24, 2020.
- I started a Facebook Group called Gardening DIY and Decorating Community. Come join this growing community HERE so we share and chat about all things gardening, DIY and decorating.
- It was another awesome week on the blog too! This week we talked about the secret ingredient to having a happy, healthy garden, where to buy the best faux winter greens and florals, and a before and after piano makeover.
If you are buying poinsettias this year, learn how to keep them happy and healthy HERE.
Amazing Inspiration from Around the Web
I love finding cool inspiration from around the web and wanted to share some of what I’m loving right now.
My favorite thing about blogging is the great friends I’ve made around the globe.
And I want to share some of them with you this week because they are really inspiring me.
My good friend Rachel created this gorgeous rustic Christmas tablescape. I love her vintage farmhouse style.
And she does the coolest DIYs! Her home is totally gorgeous and you’ll love all her creative ideas.
As we head into the holiday season, I love this great homemade gift idea!
We used to make personalized ornaments when my kids were little but I’m really loving these pretty soaps that Kelly’s daughter made for her friends.
Aren’t they so pretty?
My friend good friend Jennifer has been making some gorgeous wood crafts lately.
Check out this beautiful advent calendar!
And here are some more fun things I found on the web!
And this pretty Thanksgiving table idea?
This delicious recipe for leftover turkey.
How cute is this hot cocoa bar idea?
I also love my friends Ann and AnnMarie’s advent calendar stair garland. It’s super easy and really cool how they made it!
And this idea to DIY a cheap vase into an antique treasure. I love how Ann made this and it’s so easy to do!
Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
I really appreciate you it.
I hope you all enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Sign Me Up!
Sign up for my free newsletter to get blog posts, seasonal tips, recipes, and more delivered straight to your inbox!
Plus, get free VIP access to my Resource Library where you’ll find insider freebies not readily available to the public.