Looking to make easy Christmas cookies? Check out this quick and easy recipe that is super delicious and great to make with the kids!
When I’m invited to cookie exchanges, I always have these grand ideas of things that I want to make.
I’m going to make the coolest cookies that are really delicious and look really festive and fun.
It will spend hours making them perfect.
But then time gets away from me, I procrastinate and am left needing 6 dozen cookies on the fly.
So what can I make?
Easy Christmas Cookies
These easy Christmas cookies are a simple solution because they are simple and quick to make with little prep work and minimal clean-up.
Sounds too good to be true, right?
When my kids were young, I loved getting them involved with any recipes I was making.
This easy Christmas cookie recipe is a good one to get even the littlest of the littles involved with because they can help separate the candies by color and unwrap the chocolate kisses.
The hardest part is keeping them from eating all the candy before you finish making the cookies!
(Posts on stacyling.com may contain affiliate links. Click HERE for full disclosure.)
It seriously does not get any easier than this recipe.
And it’s really good to boot!
What I love most about it is you can switch up the candies to whatever you want to use.
I love to use Peanut Butter M&M’s®️ but I’ve seen them made with mint chocolate and peanut M&M’s®️ too.
You can also use white, milk or dark chocolate kisses. But note, if you use white chocolate, it melts a little quicker in the oven so keep an eye on it.
Easy Christmas Cookies
- baking sheet
- aluminum foil
- 60 Waffle Pretzels
- 60 Hershey®️ Kisses (milk chocolate, white chocolate or dark chocolate)
- 60 Green and Red M&M's®️
- Preheat oven to 200.
- Open Hershey Kisses and set aside.
- If green and red M&M's are not already separated, separate the colors.
- Foil a baking sheet.
- Set waffle pretzels on baking sheet.
- Top each pretzel with a Hershey's Kiss.
- Bake in oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top each with one M&M Candy.
- Allow to cool before serving.
Looking for More Holiday Inspiration?
- Rustic Farmhouse Christmas Decorating Ideas
- 5 Cozy Rustic Farmhouse Christmas Decorating Ideas
- Winter Centerpiece Ideas You Can Make in Minutes
- Easy Outdoor Winter Planter Ideas
- Budget-Friendly Outdoor Winter Planter Ideas
- Rustic Farmhouse Holiday Home Decor Ideas
- Rustic Farmhouse Christmas Table Decor Idea
- How to Host a Holiday Clambake
Shop for Holiday Baking Items
Holiday Cookie Blog Hop
I’m really excited to participate with a group of talented bloggers in a Holiday Cookie Blog Hop hosted by my friend Jennifer at Kitchen Serf. Check out all of the yummy recipes from the list below!
Click on the Links Below to Follow the Tour!
Pin and Save It for Later!
If you like this post, please share and pin it on Pinterest. (If you hover over the image, the Pinterest button will be in the upper left corner.) I’ve created the below-custom pin for this post.
Subscribe to the blog and gain access to information not available to the general public.
Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Enjoy your day! xoxo
Let’s connect on social media!