Welcome to the fifth week of Bricks ‘n Blooms Weekly!
I hope you all had a great week!
(Posts on stacyling.com may contain affiliate links. Click HERE for full disclosure.)
Random Things Happening Behind the Scenes at Bricks ‘n Blooms
- My sweet pup Koda hurt her paw this week. She was running around outside and started limping around. I noticed she was bleeding so I took her to the vet, who fixed her right up. But she has to wear a bandage on her paw for the next week or so, as well as wear a boot when she’s outdoors. She is not a fan. My dog loves to go in and out all day long and the injury has really sidelined her.
- I’m back into cooking dinners daily again. For a while, I lost my mojo. I don’t know why either – just wasn’t into cooking every day like I usually am and we were ordering out more often than usual.
- We had our first snow here this week. I had no idea it was coming so it was a really nice surprise!
- And it was also a great week on the blog! I showed you guys how to make those outdoor planters that flank my front door and shared some Christmas table settings ideas. I know the holidays are looking a little smaller, but it’s really important to set a festive table for yourselves to make it feel special.
- I’m also starting to look ahead to the New Year and have some exciting home improvement projects coming up! Stay tuned!
Amazing Inspiration from Around the Web
I love finding cool inspiration from around the web and wanted to share some of what I’m loving right now.
My favorite thing about blogging is the great friends I’ve made around the globe.
And I want to share some of them with you this week because they are really inspiring me.
I joined a holiday home tour last week and one of my favorite homes on the tour belongs to Yvonne at Stone Gable Blog. I LOVE those pretty snowflakes she added to her decor and everything looks so beautiful. Don’t you agree?
And in my virtual cookie swap, I really fell in love with my good friend Jayne’s embossed cookies from Chalking Up Success. Seriously have you ever seen cookies look this beautiful before? The rolling pin she uses is the coolest thing next to sliced bread.
And here are some more fun things I found on the web!
Enjoy your day! xoxo
Let’s connect on social media!