Are you looking for a new fun fall cocktail? Wait until you try this super yummy Pumpkin Spice White Russian that is perfect for your next fall dinner party.
As the temperature drops in fall, I love playing around with different types of cocktail recipes.
And this one totally hits the mark!
If you enjoy White Russian cocktail recipes, you will love this version using pumpkin spice.
It is SO GOOD and easy to make.
I think it is PERFECT for our fall harvest virtual dinner party.
If you are coming from Rachel’s at The Ponds Farmhouse, welcome to the party!
You can find the rest of the fall harvest menu from our dinner club at the bottom of this post.
Have I mentioned how good this fall cocktail recipe is?.
Trust me…You’ve got to make this one!
(Posts on stacyling.com may contain affiliate links. Click HERE for full disclosure.)
How to Make the Best Fall Cocktail: A Pumpkin Spice White Russian
While I’m not a huge fan of cocktails, I do love making them for special occasions.
And this one is perfect for a fall dinner or Halloween party.
I’m even thinking of making this White Russian fall cocktail for Thanksgiving this year because it is a real crowd pleaser.
There’s just something about a specialty drink at a dinner party that makes the evening seem more special, am I right?
From the sweet and spicy rim of the glass, to the creamy cocktail beverage, this one is sure to keep you toasty on a crisp fall evening.
It’s pretty strong too, so a little goes a long way.
This fall cocktail is so easy to make and looks like you put hours into preparing it!
If you want to sweeten this recipe up, try using caramel and crushed graham crackers on the rim instead of honey and ginger snaps.
I’ve made it both ways and prefer the spice of the ginger snaps with the lighter sweet taste of the honey.
And let me tell you that the type of ginger snap cookies you use matters.
Some ginger snap recipes are spicier and have a softer texture than others.
So make sure you taste test those ginger snaps well ahead of time. hahaha.
I prefer a spicier, softer textured cookie for the rim.
But it’s all a matter of personal preference.
Some also like to use a pumpkin pie spice creamer instead of heavy cream, but for me it’s a little too sweet so I prefer using heavy cream or half and half.
And if you want a lower calorie or lactose free option, you can make this fall cocktail with almond creamer.
There’s a pumpkin spice version of almond creamer that would work well in this recipe too.
The Best Pumpkin Spice Fall Cocktail
- Drink Mixer
- 1 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 3 Tablespoons Ginger Snap Cookies
- 1-2 Tablespoon Honey
- 2/3 Cup Vodka
- 3/4 Cup Coffee Liqueur (ie. Kahlua)
- 2/3 Cup Heavy Cream or Half and Half
- 1 Stick Cinnamon Stick (for garnish)
- Ice Cubes
- Pour honey into a shallow dish.
- Crush ginger snaps in a ziplock bag and add to another shallow dish.
- Mix pumpkin pie spice, Kahlua and Vodka in a drink mixer. If you don't have a drink mixer, whisk it in a bowl.
- Dip rim of glass into honey then dip into the crushed ginger snaps.
- Add ice to two glasses.
- Pour alcohol mixture into two glasses and divide evenly.
- Top off with heavy cream or half and half.
- Garnish with cinnamon sticks.
- Serve immediately.
And that’s it!
If you make this Pumpkin Spice White Russian as your next fall cocktail, let me know what you think!!
More Fun Beverage Ideas
Do you love making fall cocktails too?
If you have a favorite, please tell me about it in the comments!
Here are a few more fun cocktail ideas you might enjoy.
Next up on the virtual supper club menu is Anne and AnnMarie from Simply 2 Moms.
I can’t wait to try their dish!
Cozy Fall Harvest Dinner Menu Ideas
From cocktails, to appetizers, side dishes, and desserts, we have your next fall harvest party covered!
On the photos below, click on the blog name to view the recipe.
- Bricks ‘n Blooms Pumpkin Spice White Russian (you are here)
- Simply 2 Moms’ Spicy Hot Corn Dip
- Midwest Life and Style’s Turkey Apple and Cheddar Panini
- Robyn’s Frenchnest’s Cranberry and Apple Pasta Salad
- Vintage Home Designs’ The Best Fall Harvest Salad
- The Ponds Farmhouse’s Mama’s Persimmon Pudding Recipe
Pin and Save It For Later
If you like this post, please share and pin it on Pinterest. (If you hover over the image, the Pinterest button will be in the upper left corner.)
I’ve created the below-custom pins for this post.
Subscribe to the blog and gain access not readily available to the public.
Thanks so much for following along.
Enjoy a beautiful day! xo