I teamed up with Frame It Easy to create this gallery wall. I heard lots of great things about them from fellow bloggers and Instagrammers so I decided to work with them (sponsored).
If you want to create a gallery wall, frame one photo or print and frame photos that downloaded from Etsy, it does not get any easier than ordering through Frame It Easy. In fact, I think it was much harder for me to choose photos to include in this gallery wall than setting up the order! LOL.
Whether you frame one photo or ten, simply choose the frame and mat you want, upload your photos and they do the rest! I think I got my order in like 2 days! Each frame was individually and carefully packaged ready to hang. They graciously offered my friends/followers a coupon code for 10% off your order, just use code: STACY at checkout.
(Posts on stacyling.com may contain affiliate links. Click HERE for full disclosure.)
Hanging a Gallery Wall
Whenever I hang things, the wall has significantly more holes than if my husband helps me. LOL! He’s really good at measuring it all out and uses a laser level to make sure it all looks even. I’m sure I could learn how to do this but I just don’t have the patience for it. So I defer to him for this kind of thing.
- Frames and Hanging Hardware (if you order from Frame It Easy, it comes with everything)
- Laser Level
- Measuring tape
How to Hang the Gallery Wall
- Unpackage frames and remove protective film on glass.
- Lay out which pictures you want where in the gallery. I layed out a nine frame grid on the bed so no one would accidentally step on them.
- Space the gallery as you want to see them on the wall.
- Measure out the size from right to left, top to bottom.
- Using a laser level and pencil, mark out where each photo will hang in the gallery on the wall.
- Use a hammer to nail in the hanging hardware at each marked spot.
- Hang each photo on the wall.
- Step back to make sure it looks even and adjust if necessary.
What Do You Think?
How do you like my new gallery wall! It looks so good in my bedroom and has inspired me to create another one in the upstairs hallway with black and white photos in frames. I also want to upload a photo I bought on Etsy and will have them frame it for me too. That will be soooo much easier than printing out the photo and taking it somewhere to get framed!
For more gallery wall inspiration, check out Vintage Botanical Print Gallery Wall.
If you like this post, I would love for you to share it on Pinterest. I’ve created the above custom pin for this post.
Subscribe to the blog to gain free access to special home and garden content not available to the general public. Enjoy your day! xo